Create Physical inventory document is a process to create document for the physical inventory (Stock take) checking.
How to access physical inventory creation:
Logistic -> Material Management -> Physical Inventory -> Physical Inventory Document
The entry process to create Physical Inventory Document:
1. Plant: The plant where the stock checking is conducted.
2. Storage Location: Warehouse where the material is located.
3. Posting Block: The block utility so that the material can not be used for any transaction during the physical stock checking process.
4. Freeze book inventory: As a cut off for the stock checking. (The item that has the status “Freeze” still can be used for transaction)
Note: You can’t used both (posting block and freeze book inventory) at the same time.
Click enter to continue.
1. Select the material number.
2. Input the batch/lot number (this data will be automatically filled after you’ve selected the material number)
Click CTRL+S to save.
Now a new physical inventory document has been created successfully.